Turret Master Version 0.2
In Turret Master, you control a giant space turret, tasked with protecting a moon colony from asteroids and alien attacks. It’s a game of lightning fast reflexes.
I’ve just uploaded a new Beta Release of a new game I’m working on. This is version 0.2 so it’s far from finished.
What it does so far:
- Player shoots plasma bolts toward cursor
- Asteroids are randomly generated from left side of screen
- Asteroids have physics and collide with player and colony
- Temporary enemy ships fly by (but don’t currently shoot).
- Game tracks hits and misses (and calculates accuracy).
Plans for version 0.3
- Improve Performance
- Replace text with sprite font (to improve performance)
- ✓ place all explosions on single layer.
- ✓ Remove Physics from projectiles
- Refine the city artwork (and possibly make the city dome steeper)
- Design a new enemy ship
- Make enemy ships fire at the player
- Redraw tower taller. Shrink size of city, slightly
Here’s the link: https://monsonproductions.com/games/TurretMaster0-2/
What do you guys think? If you have suggestions, leave them in the comments below…